The information and any commentary contained on the web site is provided free of charge for information purposes only. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information and commentary are accurate and up to date, no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by Veolia. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, amount to advice to any person on a specific matter. Any reliance you may place on the information contained on this site is entirely at your own risk and you agree that you have no right of recourse against Veolia UK & Ireland
What information we collect and why do we need this information?
In order for you to be a user of this website we collect certain information about you as an individual, such as:
- Service Registration: During service registration we collect certain information about you as an organisation, an individual, such as your name, address, phone number and email. The information is available only to customer support admin for audit purpose.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Why do we need this information?
This personal information is required for you to register collection service with us.
How long do we keep this data?
We will retain this personal information about you for as long as the Website is in activity, or until we are advised that you wish for your personal information to be removed from the website (see your rights, below).
Under Data Protection law you have rights related to how we protect and look after your personal information
You have the right to ask us for your personal information that we hold and process about you. This is known as a subject access request.
You can also ask:
- that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected;
- that we delete information about you in certain situations;
- that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes;
- that we don’t make decisions about you by completely automated means;
- that personal information you have given us be provided to you in a common machine readable format, or sent to a third party where this is technically feasible;
The rights set out above may apply in limited circumstances, and we may not always be able to comply with your request to exercise these rights. We will always try to respond to a request to exercise your rights within 1 month.
If you are unhappy with the way we handle your personal information, please contact us at the address below. We will try to address your concerns. If you have a complaint about the way we have handled your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office who is the relevant authority in the UK, or the Data Protection Commissioner who is the relevant authority in EIRE.
The data controller is Veolia ES (UK)
For enquiries or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered head office:
8th Floor, 210 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JY
Registered in England
Use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute which may arise between the parties concerning the information contained within this website shall be determined by the English Courts and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for such purposes.